Friday, September 16, 2011

Graham's Birthday!

I can't believe he's 4 already! I am so thankful for this little man. He's fun and lively (although he is starting to give me some 4 year old attitude!) and perfect for our family. That's what I say to the kids. Marin is the perfect little girl for our family, Graham is the perfect little boy for our family and LeeLee is the perfect little baby for our family.
He was my baby and now he's 4 - how does that happen? He's turned into quite the rough and tumble, watch how fast I can run, sword fighting, couch jumping, daddy loving little man. I pray that God would use his life to do great things for the kingdom and that Graham would love nothing in this world like he loves the Lord. Lord help him to live in the grace you provide and not in his own strength and ability and bless him with your nearness.
Pool party fun...








No comments: