Sunday, October 09, 2011

A Fancy Nancy Birthday


Don't tell the blog police that I'm just now posting pics from Marin's 5th birthday party in January. Hey, she hasn't turned 6 yet!
We fancied up the house and got our ice cream sundae treats ready - it was actually really fun. Let's just say there were a lot of feather boas involved. I still think my favorite thing about the party was the invite...7 bucks on etsy, can't be beat.




And got their nails painted with polish that dries in 50 seconds - love that stuff.



Kory Jane and Kelsey read us a Fancy Nancy book about ice cream sundaes and the girls LOVED it. It was so cute.










And the credits...many thanks to my helpers, Laura, Corey, Mariana and Madalyn

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Stunned...and so proud of you! Girl, I never knew you had it in you!!!!