Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's official - I'm a soccer mom!

Jeremy and I both sighed a big sigh of relief when soccer ended, but we were glad that the kids got to do it this year. When I signed them up, I somehow didn't realize that I would be juggling 2 games each Saturday and didn't foresee how Jeremy being an assistant coach on both teams could be problematic. But, my bad planning aside, it was fun and I enjoyed getting to see a new side of my kids. I got to see Marin's athleticism come out as she was one of the best on her team. She would run and run and run until she had absolutely nothing left to give. Graham on the other hand liked soccer only because he got to hang out with dad and get a snack after the games. Poor guy was the smallest boy on his team so he didn't stand a chance to begin with, but he was a trooper nonetheless. Jeremy said that he cried at his first practice (which made me cry) but that after much encouragement, he did great from there on out. I am sad that I don't have any pictures of him actually playing.










No comments: