Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Mom, the boat was SO cool, SO SO cool, SO SO SO SO COOL!"

We went to Jasper a few weeks ago to visit Andy and Corey and even though we were only there a few days, we had tons of fun. It is so beautiful there. Trees and hills everywhere, Ahhhh. I'm not much of a country girl, but I do enjoy an occasional visit. The kids got to go on a pontoon boat and Graham couldn't stop talking about how cool it was. They were so excited. I have to say that I'll take the lake beach over the real beach any day - no salt water, no waves, just right. And Levi, well, he just went along with us...no fuss...no hassle. He even slept through the night for the first time while we were there. And we gave the kids Dramamine so this time there was no barfing in the car! Thank you Andy and Corey for being great hosts. I am thankful to God for a time of relaxation and fun for our family!

Yes, Levi was there too.
Our trusty skippers.

No comments: