Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

"I only did fun things at school. I didn't have to do any work at all!"
She made it very clear to me that she LOVED her first day of school. Let's face it, summer is fun, but it gets boring after awhile and this little one needs stimulation. I knew she would love going to school and I'm glad that it's finally here. Trinity is such a sweet school. I love how they start their day with prayer and hymns and all things God focused. And I love how we as parents get to be so involved in every part of the school. I am thankful for this extra time with my girl.
We did our first day of home school today which was a little rough because of the many interruptions from the brothers, but not too bad. Once Graham starts preschool I should have a much more focused morning with her.
Here she is in her uniform (so cute!) and sitting with some classmates at morning assembly.

No comments: