Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disney!

Here are some pics from our Disneyland trip this summer. Jeremy and I were determined (and I mean determined) to have fun and not let anything cause an argument while we were there. Let's be frank, maneuvering the insane crowds, waiting in super long lines and trying not to melt from the heat can make one cranky in a hurry (talking about the adults here). So, with good attitudes in tow, we had a fun day with our kids and I am so glad that we got to go. They thought it was the greatest thing ever. I'll never do it again in the summer, but I do hope to go back. Maybe in November next time!





We debated staying for the fireworks show but Graham fell asleep in the stroller at 7:30 and we knew our time was through. Here he is asleep on the tram.


No comments: