Thursday, March 08, 2012

Favorite Things

You know there are just some things that you don't want to forget and these pictures of Graham on Rodeo Day remind me of a few of them. Not only does he look "shockingly handsome" (a phrase which Graham and Jeremy use to compliment each other) but if you look closely you'll see the drool on his bandana and shirt. He must have gotten really excited about something because when he does, profuse amounts of saliva pour or spray out of his mouth. Something about the way he talks (with a bit of a lisp) encourages lots of saliva to be in his mouth at all times. It's cute - kinda. I also don't want to forget about how Levi, who just turned one, scooches himself along on his tummy. At times he pushes off and almost glides like a seal, it's hilarious. And I don't want to forget about how Marin, always the nature lover, makes all manner of botanical creations, often wearing them or positioning them just so on her nightstand. I don't want to forget about how Graham can pull encouragement out of thin air like when he goes over the top complimenting me on what a wonderful dinner I've made (when it's really only eggwiches). I don't want to forget about how Marin will hold my face and give me 500 kisses before going to bed. Or how I look at her and can't believe how mature she's getting. Or how Graham frequently says, "Dad, I love God more than anything" in order to get approval from dad. Or how when dad wakes up at 5am, they somehow know he's leaving and will get up to get a hug and a kiss. Or how they love playing Monster and the Princess on the trampoline, a game in which Graham gets to protect Marin (the princess) from the monster (dad). Graham pretends he has super powers and throws dad across the trampoline while making perpetual lazer beam sounds (drooling of course). Their new favorite thing is to go outside and use the Night Sky App on dad's iPad. Are you a city dweller who can't see the stars? There's an app for that!
Random pics...





1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Here is the link for the "Night Sky" app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-night-sky/id475772902?mt=8